Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Miss...

I catching up on some work, so I decided to try and use my down time to catch up on our blog, as well! Lainy is at such a busy age that I seem to be constanty chasing her around and cleaning up her messes...

For example - Today, I was sitting in living room, finishing my breakfast. Lainy headed for the end table and before I could stop her....she had knocked over my diet coke. On my way to the kitchen cabinet to grab some rags, I stepped in a large pile of salt. Yep...salt. She had managed to reach the salt shaker off of the table and then made her own sand pile to play in! Although I was not happy about having two messes to clean up at once, I couldn't help but laugh. :)


Speaking of Little Miss Trouble...her one year check up was last month.

20lbs 14 oz (50%)
30" tall (90%)

Along with checking her progress levels, she also had 4 shots. Not fun, but she never cries for long. She is walking all over and as of today can not only go up the stairs, but can get back down them, too. She also climbed to the top of the slide at the park on Monday.

I have new pictures and videos that I will add later today or tomorrow. I also have Elyssa updates to share!

No comments: