Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Grade Already?

I can't believe that my baby girl has now begun her second year of school. It just doesn't seem possible. She and Abby are not in the same class this year, but both girls seem to be handling it well. They play at recess and after school...no tears shed. Truthfully, I think that Leigh Ann and I are more disappointed then the girls. :) I had hoped that we could share the room parent responsibilities. I'll just have to take my own advice to Lys and remind myself that it is an excellent opportunity to get to know more people!!!

SPOILED!!! We have all been told that spoiling is what Grandparents were made for and my mom makes sure that Elyssa gets in on LOTS of spoiling. Since she couldn't be here for Elyssa's first day of first grade, she sent her flowers. Glitter is always a huge hit with my daughter, so she was thrilled when she noticed that the flowers sparkled. They are so pretty that Elyssa wondered if they were even real! Too cute...

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Keri said...

So precious!! :) I love her new look with the glasses. She is adorable.

Michelle said...

She is so grown up! And getting more beautiful each post!!!