Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Love


Elaina Beth LOVES baby dolls. Last week we walked into the American Doll store while mom was in town, since it was right by the hotel she was staying at for work. I knew Elyssa would be excited, but I never imagined how much Lainy would enjoy it. She took in everything, looking around at each new baby and squealing with delight. I wish I would have had a video camera. She has discovered Elyssa's doll and will work to get to it and then hold it and pat it. I decided to give her one of Elyssa's old baby dolls and she loves it, too. Miss B clings to it. Her daddy loved watching her snug the dolly up tight as he tried to pry it out of her hands. She definitly has a strong grip! Here is a quick shot I snapped of Elyssa holding Lainy holding the baby. Too sweet :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

So precious! :) Baby dolls and girls are just a must.