Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's been awhile!


Do you ever stop and wonder where a week (or month) has gone? There seems to be an "a-ha" moment nearly every day that I desperately want to blog, but just as quickly that moment passes and I continue with the daily grind...

That said, life is good right now. My photography business is growing exponentially, as are my girls! Parent teacher conferences were today and I am proud to say that Elyssa is doing wonderfully in school both academically and socially. Did I mention that her kindergarten teacher asked her and Abby (her best friend) to be flower girls in her wedding? They are SO excited! Lainy finally has a tooth peeking through her gums. I will try and get a picture of it soon. She is also grasping the concept of chewing and can pick up puffs and feed herself. It is a little sad, but her diet mostly consists of momma's milk, gerber puffs, and cheerios:)






3 comments:

Eigna said...

They are so cute! It is amazing how quickly time passes. You have beautiful girls! :)

Michelle said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And congrats on your photo business doing so well!

Keri said...

YEAH!!! What a wonderful time in your life. Love the pictures.