Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Christmas Season

Thanksgiving with the Sdao's was nice and crazy! Poor Emma wasn't feeling too well, but we still mangaged to get some first thanksgiving shots of the girls. We missed Elyssa being there, but truthfully I don't see much of her when the Sdao's get together. She is way to busy playing wit Keirsten and the rest of the kiddos.

It is amazing how quickly Christmas is coming. I have never been more thankful that I am an early shopper than I am this year. It is so much easier on our families income to start buying months ahead of time. Of course, then I have to try and remember all the different places that I have stashed presents!!!
I have taken lots of family Christmas pictures for people, but I still haven't gotten pictures of MY girls. Hopefully this weekend. We did manage to go visit Santa at the mall. Lainy is definitely not a fan of sitting on Santa's lap. The picture says it all!

No comments: