Monday, June 9, 2008

I am officially a part of the blogging community...

...and I am afraid it could become an addiction! There is a never ending supply of page elements, :) I have been reading my friends blogs for quite a while, but never really looked into doing one of my own. I figured my phanfare site (www.tntsdao.phanfare.com) was good enough. Then I decided that I needed to create a blog for my Recollections Photography stuff, since that seemed to be the big thing for photographers right now. I started playing, and now I am hooked!
The idea for my blog name came to me as I lay in bed attempting to drift off to sleep. When Elaina was born, someone came up with the idea of calling her Miss Elaineous. It hasn't stuck, but it was the perfect jumping off point for my blog. I have called Elyssa "Little Bit" as long as I can remember. So much so, that when I referred to Lainy as little bit one afternoon Elyssa quickly responded, " She's not little bit - I'm little bit!" So put the two together and you have Little Bit and Miss Elaineous....which is what I will be writing about: the little bits and miscellaneous of our lives!

2 comments:

Keri said...

YEAH!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I love my blog and although don't keep it current enough I try hard... Love your layout! :)

Tori said...

Thanks Keri! Your blog is certainly an inspiration for me.