Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I am lucky to have been blessed with two wonderful dads. They are both quite different from each other, but I am thankful for having both of them in my life.


My dad, Calvin, lives in Oregon...far far away from here. He has only seen my oldest daughter twice, but I know that he loves us all and would do anything for us. I love you dad and miss you VERY much. We can't wait for you to visit!!!


My other dad, Jones, lives in Borger...which is still too far away from here, but at least we get to see him on a regular basis. Because of this, he has become a staple in my daughters' lives. It is so amazing to see him interact with his grand daughters. The joy they get from each other is contageous~just look at the lengths he goes to for his girls~climbing trees, playing pirates, digging for worms, or just giving them a cozy place to snug. I love you, dad and I love watching you spend time with your girls.

1 comment:

Keri said...

So sweet!! :) I love seeing pictures of your dad and the girls.