Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daily Life

It seems like I never have time to get everything done and yet, for as busy as we are, we don't really do much. Sure wish someone could explain that phenomenon! There have been quite a few things happen since I last sat down with some free writing time.
Elyssa:
As you can see from the pictures, Elyssa now has glasses. She was mortified by the thought of wearing glasses at first, but her attitude has really turned around. She looks adorable, which is a good thing, since it looks like her eyes are headed the way of mine....downhill! Last week she went on vacation to Niagra Falls with my mom and dad. They had a great time! http://www.tntsdao.phanfare.com PICTURES!
Elaina:
I can't believe how big and strong this little one is becoming. She strains to sit up when you put her in her carseat. She looks a bit like a weeble, but she can sit up by herself. I am enjoying this last bit of peace before she becomes mobile! She LOVES to talk and squeal. When she is frustrated she really tells you about it, I can only imagine what it will sound like when she is able to put real words with it! Food definitely interests her, but she prefers vanilla pudding to green peas... She is still a momma's girl, but yesterday she actually cried when Elyssa handed her to me. I handed her back and she went back to being content...Lainy just wanted her sister! Too sweet!!!
Tony:
After some stressful months of job changes, he finally landed right up the street (literally about 6 minutes away) as the Service Manager of a Chrysler Buick GMC dealership. The job comes with its share of challenges, but they are easier to handle without an hour commute each way. :) We can stop by when we are out and he can even come home for lunch.

I discovered that I am not really much of a camper, even when there is a motorhome involved, when we camped near Houston for his dad's birthday. It was nice seeing the family. There are some cute pictures of Elaina and her cousin Emma (they are only two weeks apart) that I will try to post soon.

No comments: